We Are Pro-Life Women
Highlighting the stories of underrepresented pro-life women.
We reject violence and oppression against women’s bodies including the violence of abortion. Abortion will never result in the freedom we deserve as women.
We seek to give a megaphone to the voices of our sisters who bravely speak for the voiceless yet are often overlooked in the current cultural milieu.
We believe the medium is the message and that the world needs to see us to receive our witness.
We are the message.
We are the majority and deserve to be seen.
- 59% of low-income women identify as prolife (Gallup).
- 60% of Latina immigrants believe abortion is always or almost always wrong. (Pew)
- 8 in 10 Latinos and African Americans support restricting or ending abortion. (Marist)
- 60% of registered Democrats support restricting abortion to the first trimester. (Marist)
- Nearly a quarter of non-religious people believe abortion is morally wrong and should be illegal in all or most cases. (Pew)
Our goal is to create a space that represents pro-life women in all our diversity and breadth. We are seeking your stories: Latinas and women of color, and women from underrepresented religious/non-religious communities (atheists, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists). We are women of all ages, abilities, political affiliations, religions, and socio-economic backgrounds, immigrants, mothers, military, athletes, women in STEM, and any other rockstar pro-life woman who feels she has been left out by the cultural narrative.
Reach out to us.